With all the retirement programs available today, Ohio's colleges and universities need a provider that can furnish competitive customer service with an emphasis on employee education and communication.
We offer an integrated program of financial and retirement education. Through one-on-one meetings we expand financial and retirement understanding and investment awareness.
We also offer additional quality services designed to enhance your retirement program, including:
- Educational seminars
- Participant newsletter
- Personalized plan service
- Asset allocation assistance
- Ongoing financial education
- Quarterly account statements
- Financial planning & investment advisory services
We provide participants many ways to manage their accounts:
- Dedicated local representatives for Ohio's Higher Education System (see list below)
- Customer Service Associates are available to assist participants Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. at (800) 584-6001
- Our toll-free phone system provides participants with access to account information 24 hours a day. This feature is password protected and allows participants to check balances and execute certain transactions. To access the automated phone system, call (800) 262-3862.
- Access account information via the Internet. State-of-the-art security and password protection allows participants to check balances and execute certain transactions.
Do you have questions? Would you like more information about the 457 Plan? Find your local representative office below.
|Columbus Regional Office|
|Laura Fair||800.862.4287 x4005041||614.431.5080|
|Cleveland Regional Office|
|Debra Loucks||800.552.2181 x4023796||216.447.3742|
|SOUTH WEST & NORTH WEST|
|Cincinnati / Dayton / Toledo Regional Office|
|Mary Holtzman*||800.451.4702 x4025462||937.847.2507|
*Registered Representative of and securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc., member SIPC
View the complete list of our representatives and the campuses they serve.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Advisors LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya™ family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.