All University Employees are eligible to participate at any time during their employment.
Enrolling in the 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
We maintain regional representatives to serve all campus locations throughout the state. To make an appointment to enroll in the 457 Plan with Voya, please contact your campus representative or e-mail us.
Your local representative will explain to you the role supplemental retirement savings play in conjunction with your State Retirement System (STRS, OPERS, SERS). Your local representative will guide you through the enrollment process and:
- Explain each plan to you and help you determine which plan is best suited to your needs
- Describe the product to you
- Develop an asset allocation model to illustrate your investment and retirement objectives
- Select the investment options that will help you pursue your objectives
- Designate a beneficiary for your plan benefits
- Explain the total contribution limits for which you are eligible
As a client, your local representative will provide you with Annual Reviews (or more frequently if you request), and will be available to you for any servicing needs or questions you may have.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Advisors LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya™ family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.