All University Employees at any time during their employment.
Enrolling in the 403(b) TDA
Licensed Voya representatives are located throughout Ohio to serve all campus locations. To make an appointment to enroll in the Voluntary 403(b) plan with Voya, please contact your campus representative or e-mail us.
Your local representative will explain to you the role supplemental retirement savings play in conjunction with your State Retirement System (STRS, OPERS, SERS). Your local representative is available to meet with you and help you enroll into the plan:
- Explain each plan to you and help you determine which plan is best suited to your needs
- Describe the product to you
- Develop a plan to help work towards your investment and retirement objectives
- Select the investment options that will help you pursue your objectives
- Designate a beneficiary for your plan benefits
- Explain the total contribution limits for which you are eligible
As a client, your local representative will provide you with Annual Account Reviews (or more frequently if you request). He/She is also available to answer your questions via phone call, email or in person.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Advisors LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya™ family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.